Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Atsushi Onita "Evil Ways"

Wrestler: Atsushi Onita 
Version: White t-shirt 
Known Variants: Black t-shirt under leather jacket w/additional deco on jeans (packaged alone & as part of a two pack with Riki Choshu), crystal (clear) & bronze
Promotion: New Japan Pro Wrestling
Manufacturer: Character Product

Onita became somewhat of a grail figure to me over the past year. While I would find them for sale somewhat often on card, I definitely wanted to hold out for a loose figure in great condition  because I wanted the back of his jacket to be viewable. I also didn't want to pay carded price for a figure I knew I would open and display. Everything from the colorful deco (that perfectly recreates Onita's trademark leather jacket & jeans) to the bandage & cigarette hanging from his mouth make this one of my favorite entrance figures.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Evil Ways... The Great Nita