Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Jushin Thunder Liger Inspire mask keychain

Mask: Jushin Thunder Liger
Version: Labeled as Version 2 Black/Silver/Red mask
Acquired: New in package
Known Variants: Red/White/Green mask
Promotion: New Japan Pro Wrestling
Manufacturer: Inspire

Though I am not much of a collector of Inspire keychains, when I came across this Liger in my searches I had to pick it up. The black and silver Liger mask and gear will always remind me of the very underrated J-Cup 2000 which saw Liger clash with another personal favorite, CIMA, in the finals and has always been a favorite of mine. The keychain itself is large with nice detail in the eye mesh. While I could never see myself using one of these bulky masks as a keychain, and they are difficult to display nicely in package, I will definitely pick others in the series up if I find them. 

Black and Silver version from my collection


Red version (source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evil Ways... The Great Nita